Answer all of your questions

Students can apply for UK English College at anytime throughout the year, with courses starting every Monday. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss an enrolment in our college.
To begin the enrolment process, please head to the enrolment tab, and fill out the enrolment application form. Alternatively, you can access the enrolment application form Click here. After you have filled this out and sent it to us, we will inform you if your application has been successful. Contact us at: Email- Telephone: 61+ 2 8668 5505 City Campus: Suite 1, 841 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000 Parramatta Campus: Suite 4, 222-230 Church St, Greenway Plaza Office Suites, Parramatta, NSW, 2150
Currently, UK English College offers the General English course which aims to develop English language skills in students, ranging from beginner-elementary level, to advanced. To see the full range of courses offered by UK English College, please head to the Courses tab.
A certified copy of a document is a copy of the original document that has been verified as being authentic by an agent or other educational body.
A CoE is a Confirmation of Enrolment issued by the Education provider to its student. It is an official legal document for any student studying in Australia, and shows your confirmation of acceptance. It is a supporting document when obtaining your Visa.